Discussion: New Serial KillerReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
lminroe23
lminroe23
New Serial Killer
Jun 30 2010, 6:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 30 2010, 6:41 PM EDT
There's a new serial killer named the Puzzle Maker going to be on the first few episodes on season 7. Who do you think will play him? Do you find this valuable?    
Runner043
Runner043
1. RE: New Serial Killer
Jul 1 2010, 7:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 7:19 AM EDT
Where's ya get the spoiler from? There will be so many rumors floating around over the summer that it's hard to decifer what's legit. Just curious if you got it from an official post by CBS or something like that. The Puzzle Maker is an interesting name. Looking forward to S7. Do you find this valuable?    
lminroe23
lminroe23
2. RE: New Serial Killer
Jul 1 2010, 10:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 10:17 AM EDT
"Where's ya get the spoiler from? There will be so many rumors floating around over the summer that it's hard to decifer what's legit. Just curious if you got it from an official post by CBS or something like that. The Puzzle Maker is an interesting name. Looking forward to S7."
Fanpop and the wikipedia.
Do you find this valuable?    
boopakatie
boopakatie
3. RE: New Serial Killer
Jul 1 2010, 10:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 10:44 AM EDT
Ahhh this sounds interesting :D Hopefully not too much like Drew and Shane Casey cause they were into puzzles ... Do you find this valuable?    
lminroe23
lminroe23
4. RE: New Serial Killer
Jul 1 2010, 11:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
"Ahhh this sounds interesting :D Hopefully not too much like Drew and Shane Casey cause they were into puzzles ..."
Yea
Runner043
Runner043
5. RE: New Serial Killer
Jul 2 2010, 5:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2010, 5:13 AM EDT
"Ahhh this sounds interesting :D Hopefully not too much like Drew and Shane Casey cause they were into puzzles ..."
That was my first thought as well. They need to be a little more thoughtfull in their serial killer titles. Have never heard of Fanpop before. I tend to stay away from these rumors, myself. I figured that anything that 'leaked' out, CBS did it for a reason 'cause they wanna keep the buzz going all summer long.
boopakatie
boopakatie
6. RE: New Serial Killer
Jul 2 2010, 9:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2010, 9:02 AM EDT
yeah probs but we knew angell died from wikipedia for months and prayed for it to be a false leak but it was true .. :/ Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)